From the Near Northwest Management District today:
- A project to start in early 2021 is to provide improved sidewalks on both sides of West Little York, from Hollister to Bingle.
- A large apartment complex on N. Houston Rosslyn Rd. recently sold to a new investment owner for $25 million. The longer term impact of this will be higher rents. This is a positive development for our part of town.
- The Downtown Metro bus route will be extended west along West Little York to Hollister. This should reduce some commute traffic in our area. 7 bus stop shelters along the way are planned.
- The large project on West Little York, west of us before Guhn Rd., is another warehouse. The new project on Langfield south of West Little York is also a warehouse.
- Amy Peck is now our City of Houston City Council representative for District A. You can communicate with her on Facebook on her page, or phone (832) 393-3010. She replaced Brenda Stardig in 2019.